Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back!

Just got back from tour today. I'm going to need a bit of processing time before doing a detailed post on it. I have a housemate named Shun who brings pizza and coffee to the house. I walked in the kitchen this morning and saw both Shun-pizza and Shun-coffee waiting for me on the table. It is true that, no matter how great it is to travel, the return is always the sweetest part.

Found out just now there's a protest downtown because that scum--oh, I'm sorry, I mean noble knight who protects us from those leeching welfare thug-monsters in the ghetto--who murdered Oscar Grant got released today. I'm sure he's already got a six figure job lined up at some security firm. Nothing says "vacation over" like institutionalized racism slapping me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment