Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I'm up to

Besides rooting on this rise of freedom fighting in the Middle East, you mean? Tunisia just sent their US-backed dictator fleeing to France or wherever else assholes go. With any luck, Egypt's next. Freedom. It's a beautiful thing.

So the year is 1/12th over already. Just a quick rundown of my plans, if only to have them in writing:

-Tour the west coast in May. Between then, I'm doing some readings in the Bay which are gonna be hella fun.
-Finish the dos-a-dos novella and have it ready to print in the fall.
-Organize this radio show I'm doing, and figure out how I'm going to make it happen. This is the year it begins.
-Start on stories for my next collection. I have a very specific idea of what pieces I want in there. It's a matter of getting them on paper.
-Do a northeast tour.

Do you think that's enough? Jus thinking about the time I'll need to parcel out for these makes it feel like the year is already over. Exciting times all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment